The Allen Campus team takes student advising very seriously and we pride ourselves on the one-on-one advising services we offer to students. All academic advising is conducted by the Campus Director, Noah Cano. When you make an appointment for advising, we first discuss what your goals are for college and beyond and try to match you with a degree that will help you to achieve those goals. We will then follow up every semester with an updated degree plan to help you stay on track to complete your degree at FPC and transition into a Bachelor's degree at a four-year college or university, if desired. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will even help you with your college plans after FPC by helping match you with a program and college or university that best fits your needs. At the Allen Campus, we take our motto: RIGHT FOR YOU. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT FROM THE START, very seriously!
Call 806-648-1450 to set up an advising appointment today.
Student Resource Center
The Student Resource Center provides students a place to:
- Study, complete assignments, and have access to computers.
- Access and request books and other materials from the Harrington Library Consortium.
- Utilize current and back issues of several area and regional newspapers as well as popular periodicals.
Meet the Team
- Amber Jones, Dean of Allen Campus, email@example.com
- Noah Cano, Director of Allen Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rita Presley, Student Resource Center Coordinator, email@example.com
- Bethany Ramirez, Coordinator of Extended Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rene Schwalk, Receptionist, email@example.com
- Veronica Murillo, Custodian, firstname.lastname@example.org
2314 S. Jefferson, Perryton, Texas 79070
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday - Closed
Allen Campus Information
Phone Number: 806-648-1450