Frank Phillips College Safety Training Center Registration & Company Setup
To sign up your company to become a client of Frank Phillips College Safety Training Center, please fill out the application below.
Clients must complete all sections of application to avoid delays in processing. Please fax or e-mail back the completed forms to 806-274-5138 or email@example.com
Registration & Database Information
Registering a Training:
- A client application must be submitted. This is available HERE.
- After you submit the application you will receive your Member ID, your user name and password.
- Go to the website above and then click on Online Registration & First Advantage Background Check.
- Enter your Member ID, User name and password and click SUBMIT.
- To register employees for training go to the registration button, please read and accept the information.
- If you don’t allow Spanish training then just hit submit on the second screen
**you will not be able to register for Spanish training if you don’t click accept on the second page.**
- You should then see a calendar. Click on the date you want the training.
- Click the Trainees tab.
- Then, enter the trainees Social Security number. If they aren’t in the database a box will come up to enter the employees first and last name. You can continue to enter employees if they are all taking the same training.
- Then go to courses tab. Check the boxes of the courses the employees need to take. They are separated with buttons at the top:
• General (BOP, Lockout Tagout, ect..)
• Site( Conoco, Chevron, Conoco HF Acid, ect..)
• Company ( if your company has company specific training)
• Spanish ( you will only be able to choose this if you agreed to the Spanish training rules)
- After you have selected the courses click on the instructions tab. This is where you will enter PO numbers, if they need to pay or any special instruction. You must also enter your first and last name so that we know who to contact with any questions.
- Then click the confirmation tab. CONFIRM that all classes are correct.
**If there is a mistake you can click the x next to the employees name**
- If everything is correct click SUBMIT.
- You will then receive a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the safety center to ensure your employees are registered.
Cancelling a Students Training:
- Click Class roster
- Enter date of class
- Find student
- Click red delete button
- Make sure you delete all training they will not be attending. You can also use this to see who you have scheduled for a specific date or date range.
- Click on training verification
- Enter employee Social Security Number or Badge Id
- Click submit This will show all current training records
For all records: *to show expired training also*
- Click training verification
- Enter employee Social Security Number or Badge Id
- Click all records
- Click submit
For More Information/Visual Representation of these steps, click here.
Frank Phillips College Safety Training Center Member Information
First Advantage Background Checks
- Login to registration database
- Click on Background Order
- Enter PO or Jobsite # if you have one
- Enter the employee Social Security Number click search
- If trainee is not found enter employees name exactly as it appears on the Social Security Card.
- Click Save
- Then click search
- Check the box for Grd Package 2.0, multiple boxes will automatically be marked do not uncheck any other boxes.
- Fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Make sure to enter the Drivers License number and state or the Motor Vehicle report will not run. (if it is added later it is an additional charge)
- Click submit.
*A duplicate charge will occur by clicking submit more than once!*
This is a new graded background package. The cost has increased to $100 per screen.
|Background Checks||Users Guide(s)|
|First Advantage Background Check||First Advantage Users Guide|
|S2 Verify Background Checks||S2 Verify Users Guide|
|DISA Background Check|
(CBT) Computer-Based Training
Many of the FPCSTC’s courses are computer-based. The CBT (Computer-Based
Training) lab is open Monday through Friday 7:00 am until 1:30 pm.
These classes have no specific start time, although the same registration procedures for instructor led classes are required for CBT classes. CBT courses are self-paced: therefore, class time will vary. No trainee will be allowed to start a CBT course after 1:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Computer-Based Training Classes
WBT CONFINED SPACEWELDING SAFETY BASICS
|ABANDONMENT OF FACILITIES||ABNORMAL CONDITIONS & SAFETY|
|ADVANCED BASIC SAFETY - SPANISH||AERIAL LIFT SAFETY AWARENESS|
|ASBESTOS AWARENESS||ATMOSPHERIC CORROSION|
|BASIC ELECTRONICS:PLCs||BASIC ELECTRONICS:SCADA|
|BENZENE AWARENESS*||BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS (ARSC)*|
|CATHODIC PROTECTION CRITERIA||CATHODIC PROTECTION TROUBLESHOOTING|
|CATHODIC PROTECTION-RECTIFIER||CGIs & FLAME IONIZATION|
|CHARACTERISTICS AND PROPERTIES OF NATURAL GAS||CHROMIUM VI (EXPERTOX)|
|CHLORINE USER SAFETY||CONFINED SPACES ENTRANT AND ATTENDANT|
|COMPRESSOR OPERATION: GAS PATH||COMPRESSOR OPERATION: POWER CYLINDER|
|COMPRESSOR OPERATION: COMPRESSOR||COMPRESSOR OPERATION: TURBINE|
|COMPRESSOR STATION OPERATIONS||CONFINED SPACE (ARSC)|
|DAMAGE PREVENTION*||EFFECTIVE MEDIA RELATIONS|
|ELECTRIC ARC WELDING||ELECTRIC INSULATOR INSPECTION|
|ELECTRICAL FLASH (NEC)||ELECTRICAL SAFETY BASICS*|
|FIREWATCH||FIREWATCH, FIRE EXTINGUISHER|
|FORKLIFT SAFETY AWARENESS||FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRICITY|
|HAZCOM (ARSC)||HEARING CONSERVATION|
|HEAT STRESS AWARENESS||HOT TAPPING & STOPPING|
|HR: THE MENTORING PROCESS||HR: HUMAN PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS|
|HR: JOB PERFORMANCE EVALUATION||HYDROGEN SULFIDE WBT|
|INSPECTING & TESTING RELIEF VA||INSTALLATION OF ANODES|
|INSTALLATION OF STEEL MAINS||INSTALLATION OF TEST STATIONS|
|INSTALLATION PLASTIC MAINS-PT1||INSTALLATION PLASTIC MAINS-PT2|
|INTERFERENCE (AC/DC)||INTERNAL CORROSION MONITORING|
|INVESTIGATING PIPELINE FAILURE|
|LADDER SAFETY||LEAK & PIPELINE FAILURE|
|LEAK SURVEY & CLASSIFICATION||LOCKOUT/TAGOUT|
|LQ: BELOW GROUND PIPE COATING||LQ: CATHODIC PROTECTION - ABO|
|LQ: CATHODIC PROTECTION TROUBLESHOOTING||LQ: CONDUCT ANNUAL SURVEYS|
|LQ: INSPECTION - ABOVE GROUND||LQ: INSTALLATION OF ANODES|
|LQ: INSTALLATION OF TEST STATION||LQ: INTERFERENCE (AC and DC)|
|LQ: INTRODUCTION TO COMPRESSOR||LQ: MARKING PIPELINES TEMPORARY/PERMANENT|
|LQ: PIPELINE PATROL||LQ: PIPELINE SYSTEM CONTROL|
|LQ: PIPELINE SYSTEM CONTROL||LQ: PRESSURE SWITCHES|
|LQ: PRESSURE TRANSMITTERS||LQ: PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL|
|LYONDELL HOUSTON REFINING LP||LOCK, TAG, TRY*|
|MECHANICAL FITTINGS||NATURAL GAS OPERATIONS|
|NATURAL RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS (NORM)|
|ODORIZATION||OPERATOR QUALIFICATION SUMMARY|
|OSHA/DOT-EXCAVATION SAFETY||OXYGEN/ACETYLENE WELDING|
|PIPE-TO-SOIL SURVEYS||PIPELINE LEAK REPAIR|
|PIPELINE CROSSINGS||PIPELINE PIGGING|
|PIPELINE PURGING||PIPELINE SHUTDOWN & STARTUP|
|PLANT PERFORMANCE SERVICES||PLASTIC PIPE FUSION|
|PLASTIC PIPE FUSION - SPANISH||POPULATION DENSITY CHANGE|
|PRESSURE TESTING STEEL & PLAST||PREVENTING ACCIDENTAL IGNITION|
|PROCESS SAFETY MGMT (ARSC)||PROTECTIVE COATINGS|
|RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR UNITS||RESPIRATOR TRAINING (EXCLUDING FRESH AIR)|
|SCAFFOLD USER WBT|
|TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE||UP-RATING PIPELINE SYSTEMS|
|VALVE MAINTENANCE||VALVE OPERATORS|
|WELD REPAIRS & PROCEDURES||WELDER QUALIFICATION|
*CBT Courses that can be Instructor Led if Requested.
other classes available upon request
Stand Up Lecture Classes
|AMERICAN RED CROSS FIRST AID & CPR and AED||ARIAL WORK PLATFORMS|
|BACKHOE OPERATOR SAFETY||BASIC ORIENTATION PLUS|
|BUCKET TRUCK OPERATOR SAFETY|
|EXCAVATOR OPERATOR SAFETY||COMPETENT PERSON EXCAVATION TRENCHING AND SOIL MECHANICS TRAINING|
|FORKLIFT OPERATOR SAFETY||FRONT END LOADER OPERATOR SAFETY|
|RESPIRATOR FIT TESTING|
|SKID STEER LOADER OPERATOR SAFETY|
|WELDING SAFETY BASICS|
Speciality Classes Offered at our Safety Center
Crane Testing & Training
was blank on old website....
Important Rigpass/Safeland Registration Information
E-mail registration forms can be found on our web site at www.fpctx.edu/pstc.htm. IF you are unable to open this from please visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO and download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Fill out registration forms completely.
- Include all job numbers or P.O. if applicable.
- All registration forms must have a contact name and number.
- ONE DAY ONLY on each registration form.
- All registration forms must be e-mailed by 4:00 the workday prior to training. If Social Security Verification has been performed by the company.
- If you need us to perform the Social Security Verification then we need the paper work at least 48 hours in advance.
- SAFELAND TRAINING MUST BE REGISTERED THE WORKDAY PRIOR.
- Class starts at 8:00 and no student will be admitted after this time.
- Any student that arrives for class without being registered will be asked to contact their company and have a registration form sent over. They will be placed in class if space is available , all paperwork is in order, and if this can be done without delaying the start of the class.
- The safety center CANNOT alter a registration form.
- All cancellations must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:00 am the day of classes, or you will be billed full price for class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You will be charged the regular class fee for your employee whether they pass or fail.
- There is a $15.00 fee for all replacement of the Rig Pass/Safeland Card.
- If the company is paying the fee please send a registration form and indicate in other classes that this is a badge replacement
- All students must present two (2) valid forms of identification at time of imaging, registration, beginning of class, and testing. One identification means must be a state or government .photo" ID card (i.e., a state driver's license, valid ID card, 1-9 photo credentials, current passport, school lD, military ID, State or Federal Inmate Photo ID)
Attendees must present a valid form of photo identification. Identification must be original documents; no copies or facsimiles are acceptable. The identification must ALSO meet the following criteria:
- A valid United States Government issued identification card or license that contains a current photograph. This document must be unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days with valid receipt of renewal.
- Valid United States Government issued identification consists of: State Driver License, State or Federal Identification Card, State or Federal Inmate Card (includes County & Municipality) or Military Identification or a valid U.S. passport that contains a current photograph.
- The Government issued “TWIC” is acceptable form of ID.
Note: For Safeland Training employee must present 2 (two) forms of ID one must be a State or Government issued ID as listed above.