Frank Phillips College Safety Training Center Registration & Company Setup
Registration & Database Information
Registering a Training:
- A client application must be submitted. This is available HERE.
- After you submit the application you will receive your Member ID, your user name and password.
- Go to the website above and then click on Online Registration & First Advantage Background Check.
- Enter your Member ID, User name and password and click SUBMIT.
- To register employees for training go to the registration button, please read and accept the information.
- If you don’t allow Spanish training then just hit submit on the second screen
**you will not be able to register for Spanish training if you don’t click accept on the second page.**
- You should then see a calendar. Click on the date you want the training.
- Click the Trainees tab.
- Then, enter the trainees Social Security number. If they aren’t in the database a box will come up to enter the employees first and last name. You can continue to enter employees if they are all taking the same training.
- Then go to courses tab. Check the boxes of the courses the employees need to take. They are separated with buttons at the top:
• General (BOP, Lockout Tagout, ect..)
• Site( Conoco, Chevron, Conoco HF Acid, ect..)
• Company ( if your company has company specific training)
• Spanish ( you will only be able to choose this if you agreed to the Spanish training rules)
- After you have selected the courses click on the instructions tab. This is where you will enter PO numbers, if they need to pay or any special instruction. You must also enter your first and last name so that we know who to contact with any questions.
- Then click the confirmation tab. CONFIRM that all classes are correct.
**If there is a mistake you can click the x next to the employees name**
- If everything is correct click SUBMIT.
- You will then receive a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the safety center to ensure your employees are registered.
Cancelling a Students Training:
- Click Class roster
- Enter date of class
- Find student
- Click red delete button
- Make sure you delete all training they will not be attending. You can also use this to see who you have scheduled for a specific date or date range.
- Click on training verification
- Enter employee Social Security Number or Badge Id
- Click submit This will show all current training records
For all records: *to show expired training also*
- Click training verification
- Enter employee Social Security Number or Badge Id
- Click all records
- Click submit
For More Information/Visual Representation of these steps, click here.
Frank Phillips College Safety Training Center Member Information
First Advantage Background Checks
- Login to registration database
- Click on Background Order
- Enter PO or Jobsite # if you have one
- Enter the employee Social Security Number click search
- If trainee is not found enter employees name exactly as it appears on the Social Security Card.
- Click Save
- Then click search
- Check the box for Grd Package 2.0, multiple boxes will automatically be marked do not uncheck any other boxes.
- Fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Make sure to enter the Drivers License number and state or the Motor Vehicle report will not run. (if it is added later it is an additional charge)
- Click submit.
*A duplicate charge will occur by clicking submit more than once!*
This is a new graded background package. The cost has increased to $100 per screen.
|Background Checks||Users Guide(s)|
|First Advantage Background Check||First Advantage Users Guide|
|S2 Verify Background Checks||S2 Verify Users Guide|
|DISA Background Check|
(CBT) Computer-Based Training
Many of the FPCSTC’s courses are computer-based.
These classes have no specific start time, although the same registration procedures for instructor led classes are required for CBT classes. CBT courses are self-paced: therefore, class time will vary. No trainee will be allowed to start a CBT course after 1:30 pm.
|A15BOP||ARSC Basic Orientation Plus|
|A15BOPR||ARSC Basic Orientation Plus Refresher|
|A15BOPSP||ARSC Basic Orientation Plus Spanish|
|A15BBP||ARSC Blood Borne Pathogens|
|A15ESNQ||ARSC Electrical Safety for the NQ Worker|
|A15FW||ARSC Fire Watch|
|A15CSE||ARSC Confined Space|
|A15LOF||ARSC Line of Fire|
|A15GHS||ARSC Globally Harmonized Systems|
|A15BGM||ARSC Basic Gas Monitoring|
|A15ELW||ARSC Elevated Work|
|A15HC||ARSC Hazard Communication|
|A15HEAR||ARSC Hearing Conservation|
|A15LOTO||ARSC Lockout Tagout|
|A15PSM||ARSC Process Safety Management|
15RESP Respiratory Protection
15CVPSS Chevron Phillips Site Specific
15P66BOR Phillips 66 Site Specific Borger
15P66HFA P66 HF ACID
15SOLRYT Solvay Ryton Borger Plant
15COPHFS COP HF Site Specific Spanish
15SPCOP COP Site Specific Spanish
Stand Up Lecture Classes
|ARSC Basic Orientation Plus- Mondays Class starts at 7:30am|
|ARSC Basic Orientation Plus Spanish|
|NFPA 70E- Electrical Safety in the Workplace|
|Respirator Fit Testing|
|Scaffold Competent Person|
Company Specific Training
Attendees must present a valid form of photo identification. Identification must be original documents; no copies or facsimiles are acceptable. The identification must ALSO meet the following criteria:
- A valid United States Government issued identification card or license that contains a current photograph. This document must be unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days with valid receipt of renewal.
- Valid United States Government issued identification consists of: State Driver License, State or Federal Identification Card, State or Federal Inmate Card (includes County & Municipality) or Military Identification or a valid U.S. passport that contains a current photograph.
- The Government issued “TWIC” is acceptable form of ID.
Note: For Safeland Training employee must present 2 (two) forms of ID one must be a State or Government issued ID as listed above.