Student Central

Welcome to Student Central!

Welcome to Student Central at Frank Phillips College, your one-stop shop for enrollment services.  Whether you are a prospective student looking to learn more about your options, a current student who needs to register for classes or check your financial aid status, or a graduate who needs a transcript, we have you covered.  Student Central offers comprehensive enrollment services to prospective, current, and former students including applying to the college or for financial aid, registering for classes, paying a bill, or inquiring about any other enrollment related activity.

Our Services


Student Central is invested in helping each student reach their educational goal.  Our holistic approach to advising ensures our students pick the right path for them.

Student Central Specialists can assist with:

  • Choosing a degree or certificate
  • Registration
  • Transcripts
  • Navigating Student Portals


  • Fill out an application at
  • Request Official Transcripts (High School, College, GED)
  • Send ACT, SAT, or TSI scores. If unsure, check to see if test scores are needed.
  • If under 22, provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination.
  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available for all US citizens.  The FAFSA opens October 1 for the following school year at

Frank Phillips College code: 003568

  • Fall, Spring, Summer I, Summer II, and Summer Long fall under the same FAFSA award year.
  • General Scholarships
  • Boomtown Scholarship

FPC offers many convenient payment options including:

  • Cash
  • Check
  • Credit Card (added 2.25% fee)
  • Payment Plans are available through the Plainsmen Portal

Residential living is a place to broaden the college experience.  FPC has three Residential Halls for students.

Click on the icon above to fill out a housing application.

Interested in touring Frank Phillips College?

Click on the icon above to fill out a tour request form.

Contact Us

Our Team

Wilson, Krista_small

Krista Wilson

Director of Student Central
806-457-4200 ext. 742

McCauley, Elizabeth - small

Elizabeth McCauley

Student Central Specialist
806-457-4200 ext. 853

Coburn, Jaimee_small

Jaimee Coburn

Student Central Specialist
806-457-4200 ext. 788

Moon, Deana_small

Deana Moon

Administrative Assistant
806-457-4200 ext. 841

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a transcript?

Complete the Transcript Request Form

How much do classes/housing cost?

Visit our Cost of Attendance page for all tuition, fees, and housing details.

How do I send mail/packages to a student?

Student's FULL name
Name of Residential Hall (Goins, Stephens, Tyler)
PO Box 5118
Borger, TX  79008

How can I schedule a TSI test?

Individual testing appointments may be scheduled on days that group testing is not offered. To schedule an individual testing appointment, contact:

  • Becky Green - Borger Campus
    Director of Counseling, Testing, and Career Services
    International Student Advisor
  • Ann Green - Rahll Campus in Dalhart
    Student Resource Coordinator
    806-457-4200 ext.518
  • Rene Schwalk - Allen Campus in Perryton
    Student Resource Center Coordinator
    806-457-4200 ext. 649
How do I change my name, address, or phone number?

Complete the Student Data Change Form

How do I withdraw from a class?

On Campus?

  • Stop by Student Central

Not on Campus?

How do I receive accommodations?

To receive accommodations contact:

Becky Green
806-457-4200 ext. 777

You can also visit our accommodations webpage for more information.

What are the Frank Phillips College hours of operation?

Monday - Thursday, 7am - 6pm

Where can I get scantrons?

Library Building

  • Student Central, Room 20

CLC Building

  • Room 15
How do I check out a book?

Contact our Librarian:

Jason Price
CLC 15

For more information, visit the Library page:

How do I receive credit for AP and CLEP tests?

Contact the Registrar, Michele Stevens at: to request Credit by Exam.

Who do I contact as an international student?

Becky Green
806-457-4200 ext. 777

You can also visit our International Students webpage for more information.

Where do I purchase books for my classes?

We currently do not have a bookstore on campus.  Most students rent textbooks from or Amazon.  There is also a FPC textbook Facebook page.