Complete the Following:
Click "Online Application" below to complete your general admissions application. You will be redirected to the Apply Texas website.
Click "Get Started" and follow the step by step instructions. Once this application has been processed, you will receive an acceptance letter in the mail.
Apply Texas is just one part of the application process for international students. You must also receive an acceptance letter from the international student advisor after you complete the remaining requirements.
Click "Housing & Food Application" below.
- Copy of both your Passport & Visa
- Copy of English Proficiency Test Results (We accept TOEFL or IELTS)
- Online International Application OR PDF application
- Proof of bacterial meningitis vaccine
- Permission Release Form
- Financial Statement Form
- International Bank Letter
- Transcripts from High School and any College you may have previously attended. These must be translated into English.
- Proof of insurance that provides health coverage in the U.S. while you are a student at Frank Phillips College
Mail Official Documents
- High school transcript Your transcript must be translated into English and must include an exact graduation date.
- TOEFL or IELTS score report Your score report must be sent to Frank Phillips College directly from the testing company. The Frank Phillips College school code is 6222.
Official Documents can be mailed to:
Frank Phillips College
PO Box 5118
Borger, TX 79007
Once your application has been accepted:
- Deposit $10,694 to your account in the FPC business office to cover your first year of attendance. (This amount may be less for students with athletic scholarships.)
- Complete the TSI preview online HERE
English Proficiency Tests Frank Phillips College requires a minimum score of 70 on TOEFL or an overall band score of 6.0 on IELTS. An official score report must be sent to FPC from the testing company. The school code for FPC is 6222.
High school transcripts and transcripts from any college previously attended are required as part of the application process. Unofficial copies for review by the international advisor may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official copies are also required and need to be sent by mail. All transcripts must be translated into English and specify an exact date of graduation.
The application process must be completed by the following dates: Fall enrollment – June 1 Spring enrollment – October 1 Summer enrollment – March 1
Campus Housing and Meals
International students are required to live in campus housing and purchase meal tickets.
Notification and Visa
You will be notified by mail whether you have been accepted to FPC. International students must also receive an acceptance letter from the international student advisor. Once accepted, a form I-20 will be created and mailed to you. You will then need to obtain an F-1 or M-1 visa from a U.S. consulate nearest you and plan your travel to the United States.
There is a one-time SEVIS fee that all international students must pay. As soon as you receive your I-20, go to https://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901 to learn about and pay your fee.
Upon Arrival at Frank Phillips College
When you arrive at FPC, please visit the international student advisor’s office in CLC 22. Bring your current I-94 card and any remaining documents that have been requested.