The Office of Institutional Advancement includes the following areas:
Supports the college's mission through interaction with current and former students, and cultivates a professional network of individuals who champion the growth of Frank Phillips College.
Secures private support from individuals, corporations, and alumni for direct support for students and to further the college mission, vision, and goals.
Assists faculty and staff in developing competitive grant proposals to provide external resources for college initiatives.
Committed to developing a HR operation that exemplifies service excellence and promotes a collaborative and inclusive FPC culture.
Increase public awareness and appreciation of FPC to prospective and current students, community members, and key constituents.
Strives to provide educational accessibility by reducing the students' financial barrier through State and Federal financial aid resources, while maintaining integrity and fairness when providing the highest quality of service to students in pursuit of their academic goals.
Our mission is to inspire connection, engagement, and investment that drives excellence and opportunity in order to develop understanding and support among the various constituencies of the college to secure the resources required to fulfill FPC's educational mission.
Meet the Team
Our vision is to be recognized for a pivotal leadership role in:
- Strengthening FPC's position as a community college of choice;
- Generating prospective student interest and affinity leading to continued record enrollment;
- Stimulating financial investment that ensures the success of the college's mission and goals;
- Cultivating the college's most valuable strategic relationships among business, community, education, cultural and political leaders; and
- Planning and executing record-breaking fundraising efforts.
With a spirit of professionalism, and in an environment that encourages teamwork and personal growth, the Office of Institutional Advancement commits to these values:
- Excellence: We take pride in our work and strive for the highest quality.
- Innovation: We empower ourselves and others to be risk-takers and reach beyond the current paradigm; we are open to change and creative new ideas in fulfilling our mission.
- Transparency and Accountability: As stewards of the public trust, we ensure that promises to our supporters are fulfilled and hold ourselves accountable for using our resources wisely.
- Ethical Action: We adhere to high ethical standards; we build relationships based on trust, honesty, and integrity; and we respect privacy and confidentiality.