Frank Phillips College Student ID Card Information
It is mandatory that all students and staff on the Frank Phillips College Campuses obtain and carry a Plainsmen ID Card.
You'll use your Plainsmen Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You'll need it to:
• Receive financial aid disbursements
• Purchase food through your meal plan
• Attend athletic events
• Receive student discounts from participating merchants
Frank Phillips College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Plainsmen Card. The Plainsmen Card is a MasterCard Debit Student ID which allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It's the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
• No monthly service fee
• Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
• Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.PlainsmenCard.com
• Get paid faster – direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
You also have the ability to change the account number associated with your Plainsmen ID Card to any account at any bank. Just log onto your Student Portal and click on Direct Deposit to start the process.
Visit Student Central to get your Plainsmen Card. Use your new Plainsmen Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your Herring Bank checking account.
For information on how to obtain your Plainsmen Card, call Student Central office at 806-457-4200 or visit Student Central building, (Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm).
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank 24 x 7 at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Student Central for a new card.